Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odyssey G5 27' G51C firmware update ??

(Topic created on: 28-07-2023 01:20 AM)
idris mamri
Apprentice
Options

i cant seem to find the firmware update for this specific monitor anywhere, i would have more luck finding a unicorn, the model names that i could gather are G51C LS27CG510EMXUE and s27cg510em, thanks in advance 

14 REPLIES 14
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

I will try to find this out for you. I will return with an answer as soon as I have found it.

/Daniel
0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

What firmware do you currently have on the monitor?

You can find it by opening the onscreen display and navigating to information.

/Daniel
0 Likes
idris mamri
Apprentice
Options

its mje-g51c27gla-1000.5

0 Likes
idris mamri
Apprentice
Options

hello @Daniel-M , did you find it ? its mje-g51c27gla-1000.5  

0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Unfortunately I couldn't find any update. I have taken this up internally and am awaiting a response. I will get back to you as soon as I get an answer.

/Daniel
0 Likes
idris mamri
Apprentice
Options

so mr @Daniel-M  did you receive any information about the update ? 

0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Unfortunately I haven't received it yet. As we are in a holiday period, it will unfortunately take a little longer to get an answer. I will get back to you as soon as I get an answer.

/Daniel
0 Likes
pathoftolik
First Poster
Options

it seems like either the procedure for searching for the firmware of a monitor that has been on sale for a long time, or is too bureaucratic, or the KPI for it is not assigned to the support staff, so they will look for it until this monitor model goes into write-off. I have the same monitor and also can't find the firmware (severe problems with the central button, which in another discussion they haven't been able to fix for two years). Kontora pidorasov

0 Likes
idris mamri
Apprentice
Options

Well that's a bad sign, the flickery light is still a problem, I saw a youtube video of a guy who got rid of it by updating his monitor, since there's no update for this monitor means I will have to live with it, kudos to Samsung for releasing 100 identical monitors each with it's own firmware 

0 Likes