Did you mean: 

Original topic:

NFT for all

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 12:31 PM)
NFTforall
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
I just read that Samsung is giving away free NFT's to anyone thst pre-orders the new S22 series or the new tablett! But only for South Korea 🤬. Why doesn't everyone worldwide get these benefits is my question??
3 REPLIES 3
WireWrangler
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Samsung Lounge

Probably something to do with local regulations. Different countries have different laws when it comes to what companies are allowed to do. Sometimes it's not worth the hassle getting approved if that's even an option.

Randal Beyal
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Wow! I didn't know Samsung offered such awards. I am happy for those in South Korea, and I am sorry for the others in other countries. That seems to be discrimination, and I don't think that's okay. I've never been a Samsung fan, and I don't think I'll ever be. The fact that they do not offer free NFTs to those in other countries greatly lowers their positive reputation. Virtually everyone in my family is a Samsung fan, and here's how I found out about this news with free NFTs for Korean people. Well, I don't think many of you need these NFTs. I don't think it offers the most profitable NFTs. On your own, you can do more work than with the help of Samsung. If you want to be profitable, you can even do an NFT project with the help of https://bhero.com. Everything is much simpler than it seems.

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @NFTforall and the rest!

Unfortunately we do not have that benefit in Scandinavia, but thank you for your feedback! I will take it further within Samsung and see if there is something that can be done in the future regarding NFT since there is a interest for it 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes