Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFT for all

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 12:31 PM)
NFTforall
First Poster
Options
I just read that Samsung is giving away free NFT's to anyone thst pre-orders the new S22 series or the new tablett! But only for South Korea 🤬. Why doesn't everyone worldwide get these benefits is my question??
3 REPLIES 3
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Probably something to do with local regulations. Different countries have different laws when it comes to what companies are allowed to do. Sometimes it's not worth the hassle getting approved if that's even an option.

Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @NFTforall and the rest!

Unfortunately we do not have that benefit in Scandinavia, but thank you for your feedback! I will take it further within Samsung and see if there is something that can be done in the future regarding NFT since there is a interest for it ðŸ˜Š

/Emmi
0 Likes
EvelynWatson
First Poster
Options

It's always a letdown when cool perks like free NFTs are limited to specific regions. 😕The reason behind this often comes down to regional marketing strategies and partnerships. Companies might have specific goals or collaborations in mind for certain regions, so they roll out these promotions accordingly.But the NFT world is constantly evolving, and there are plenty of exciting opportunities on the horizon. So, even if you're missing out on this Samsung deal, it's worth keeping an eye on Upcoming NFT Drops.

0 Likes