Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's share our favorite Android apps

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 12:38 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Let's use this thread to share our favorite Android apps! Which one is your current favorite? Which one do you use a daily basis? Is there one that you can't live without?

With spring on the way I am on the hunt for the best photo editing app, as well as motivational apps to get out of the house for runs/exercise 🎾

// ElinH
5 REPLIES 5
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

my go to photo editing app outside of the built-in one is Snapseed. It is quite powerful, and not over technical so it's easy to use. SketchBook by Autodesk Inc. is a must have for anyone that likes to paint and draw. Especially for S-pen users.

To get some motivation to get outside, try Geocaching it can give a wonderful workout for your mind and body.

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Great tips! I've been using Snapseed sporadically for a little while and loving it so far. Geocaching is new to me but I just downloaded it now and will have a look 👀

For mindfulness I can recommend Calm, perfect when having issues falling asleep or just in need of a little relaxing break.

// ElinH
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Oh! And VSCO for photo editing - how could I forget. I love the built in filters!

// ElinH
CederOne
Explorer
Options

For photos I use Lightroom.

One app that I’ve heard about and want to try is Clubhouse, but it doesn’t seem to be available for Android yet. 

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Lightroom is great too! Love the desktop and the mobile version.

// ElinH
0 Likes