Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Could be, i love it though.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hydrate , use sunscreen and utilise shade is the best advice even if the temperature fails to hit what's forecast.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
When are the temperatures ever that accurate according to the weather forecasts, in the North East its always wrong.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Forecasts not being that accurate and lying somewhat different things. However on this occasion do not think they were way out,though seems yesterday the highest recorded in the UK was just over 38C rather than 40. I could not stomach that, max seemed to be around 29 my way and not enjoyable for me. Temperatures forecast tend to be for the Afternoon anyway.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Yeah I'm seriously struggling during this weather, I'm drinking a 250ml glass of water every hour, staying inside in the shade and still not coping because I get dehydrated even doing that. I don't feel like eating or doing anything, it really sucks for those living with hidden illnesses
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes indeed,problems for the vulnerable when it is really high. I am also staying indoors as much as possible. 40.2 recorded at Heathrow earlier. At least it will break soon,though London may still be in the High 20s (more bearable though)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes