Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I' quite disappointed about s24 exynos

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
lafimon
Apprentice
Options
I got my samsung s24 in january. And in the begging I got quite good battery life lastning about 6 hours on full charge. But then I noticed got worse and worse by the clock. Now i'm down to 4 hours max. The charging has also been weird. It's hard to charge my Phone. No matter what charger I use it very loose if I just touch my Phone it will stop charging when the cable is not even streched. And the quality of the mic is bad sometimes. I noticed when I voice record in snapchat sometimes it very bad quality. Also when I speak to someone over the Phone they point out the bad quality. And sometimes it does not even record my voice when I pressed voice record. Just silence. Help very disappointed.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
lafimon
Apprentice
Options
It's still me. Just wanna say the screen off battery drain is very bad. I just my Phone 1 hour that day and it went from 55 %in the morning. To 5% at 5.00pm. Barely just my Phone and all just gone. I you can make better Phones samsung. I have experience with you, and don't wanna change brand. But if you continue like this I probably will.
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Sadly Exynos chip is known to be very poor at battery use, it eats alot more battery than what snapdragon does. My s24 ultra with snapdragon holds almost 2 days on 1 charge without needing to charge as often.

I hope one day samsung will stop exynos all together and only use snapdragon on all of their s series and only use exynos on their budget series like A series etc.
Pixed666
Student
Options
Your phone is bugged. Do you live with AI or aliens?
0 Likes