Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign question S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-01-2024 11:47 PM)
NewbieSamUser
Apprentice
Options

Hi,
I am newbie here and newbie will be with Samsung too. Currently I have iPhone but thinking to change after 7 years. I am thinking to change to the S24 Ultra when it will arrive.

On the YouTube and everywhere I get this link https://www.samsung.com/us/smartphones/the-next-galaxy/reserve/ . The question is if it will be available everywhere in the world or just USA has this luxury?

What I see on EU pages such as Sweden, Hungary, Poland and so on they have a campaign about “maybe winning reward credits” at the reserve page. So it means we will not have that benefits as USA?

If it is the case then it will be not cool. Not enough they are testing on EU users their Exynos chip but they don’t want to give the same benefits as for USA users….

thank you in advance for the answers.

3 REPLIES 3
Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Hello @NewbieSamUser 

Glad to hear you are considering Samsung as your next device 😃

About campaigns, marketing and functions they are always suited to local marketing, campaign and law practices, which means they can differ from country to country. Exactly what campaigns will be available in Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland is not official yet, so we have to wait and see. Hope it answers some of your questions! 😊

/Emmi
NewbieSamUser
Apprentice
Options

Oh ok. I thought just that was which is given on the main page with for example 20.000 kr you can win but not everybody gets that. If I understand correctly the Nordic countries  not announced yet. Alright then good to know. Thank you @Emmi S for answering the question.

Last question which is not related but important. The Samsung stream at 17 January. Where I should watch it? On YouTube or it will be on the official website? The announcements will be worldwide or all countries will have different announcements? Sorry for not making for this a new topic but I don’t want to spam the Samsung community with newbie question. 😅

Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Yes we have to wait and se what campaigns and offers will be running 😊

No need to feel that way, all questions are welcome! 😃 The livestream is official worldwide from Samsung HQ on Samsungs official youtube channel and you can sign up here for an reminder: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/events/galaxy-unpacked-january-2024/ec-p/8852509#M23 

/Emmi