Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

I'm sad cuz I have 0 followers 😞

(Topic created on: 02-01-2022 07:34 PM)
glebs1972
Navigator
Options
I still have 0 followers cuz last year I had been a new member when it was 2021/4th/November and I have still 0  followers plz help 😞

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
glebs1972
Navigator
Options
Ignore the bottom
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Does it make sense if you have followers. I don't have and I'm not feel sad or dissapointed.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @glebs1972! Tell us a bit more about yourself. πŸ™‚

Are you from the UK?

What are your hobbies and interests?

What tech/devices do you have?

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

Hi @glebs1972 Whilst I would not hung up on followers can be nice to know that fellow members are interested in your contributions. Active Members are more likely to have a few followers ,  I have noticed that the people you are following have not been on line for a little while.   If you tell us a bit about mysef as @AntS  suggested it may create more interest.

@INTRASERVER  other than showing you have made some impact it is easier to access the posts of those you are interested in the Members App for instance.    Some information in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/news-rules-faqs/how-to-use-the-community-on-the-samsung-members-...  It will not be impotant to everyone though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
glebs1972
Navigator
Options
When it starts with 2006 I moved out of the old house 🏚 and moved to UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and I was born in 2014
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

Hi @glebs1972  Where did you reside originally,  looks like you been in Uk for a while.   Think that is error in your Birth Date.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

glebs1972
Navigator
Options
When it comes to starts with 2022 say more if want to hear more btw last night when there was a thunder storm I heard loud crashes I saw a tesla model x and the car alarm goes off and it was a tesla 😳 cuz it was a loud noise outside
0 Likes
glebs1972
Navigator
Options
Really?
0 Likes
glebs1972
Navigator
Options
I send a error report to the birth date
0 Likes