Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Hacks & Tips] SmartThings – Share your best hacks!

(Topic created on: 18-10-2023 10:39 AM)
Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Hello community!

I’m guessing you all tech enthusiasts are more or less familiar with our app SmartThings? 😃  Its our app which can make your life easier - you can connect almost any smart product to the app and set up scenarios to save time, money or just to make your everyday  life a bit smoother.

Why not make Mondays better by setting up a good morning scenario where the curtains go up, tv turns on, lights turn on slow and coffee starts brewing – all at the same time the alarm goes off. 

So I thought, how about we have a thread where we share smart and cool ways to use SmartThings to save time and money – share away in the comments and inspire us to try new things! 🙌

smartthings_photo.jpg

You can find the SmartThings app in Galaxy Store  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.oneconnect&pli=1

or in App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/smartthings/id1222822904

/Emmi
4 REPLIES 4
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I'm curious to see where this thread goes, I haven't explored Smart Things yet really, as I only have a The Frame TV and Samsung Mobile devices in the family. However I do have a fully decked-out Hue lightning system, smart alarm system, smart control for my heating system etc, but it isn't connected to a central hub yet. So, I might get inspired here?

Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Sounds you could create a pretty neat scenario already! 👌💡

/Emmi
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I don't have too much that works with smart things, but I do have my Philips hue lights set up and I can controll them with smart things an my Android auto while away.

I played with it to where it would turn off the lights when I would leave the house, but it's not a practical feature when your family is still home 😅 

Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

@WireWrangler Haha great then you all need to leave at the same time, always 😆:electric-light-bulb:

Jokes aside, I would like to have a scenario where some lights turn off and the rest dim in the evening, cozy! 🌌

/Emmi