Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S24 ultra + watch6 Nordic campaign from 17/01

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Indulis
Apprentice
Options

I bought the S24 Ultra within half an hour of it being announced on 17/01, and after another half hour, I received an email from Samsung stating that they were giving a special code for the first three days for this product to get the Watch6 as a bonus.

Since I had already made the purchase, I decided to call the next day to find out the details of how I could get this watch in my possession. When I called the next day, the Samsung operator informed me that there were many identical cases because Samsung tied this promo code an hour later, so many have encountered a similar situation. Based on this, the operator offered me two options: to order another S24U, which I refused to do because the Trade-In option does not allow entering the same IMEI code twice. The second option offered was for the operator to enter my data into a special list, and I would receive this watch without unnecessary manipulation.

3.5 months have passed, about 30 calls have been made to Samsung, several letters have been sent (including to the CEO Nordic), and they are still being promised vague deadlines for receiving the watch. It is also mentioned over the phone that I am not the only one in this situation, so patience is advised.

Who else is facing this problem, and how many "happy" Samsung customers are there in total??

Is someone from Samsung Nordic able to finally solve this situation??

##SM-S928

6 REPLIES 6
krukan6
Student
Options
How did it go with the watch?
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Indulis 

Can you please send me a PM with your name, email address and order number? I will send this further to my colleagues to have a closer look 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
inca81
Apprentice
Options
Same here they won't send me my watch.. i guess its just how they work,no need to keep promises..! 🤮🤢
Matiam
Journeyman
Options
Hey, this is happening to me. 😤 They're not taking any responsibility and just keep making promises for the past 5 months. 😡 It's so frustrating! #BadService #Unreliable #FrustratedCustomer
0 Likes
Matiam
Journeyman
Options
Every time I call customer service, you say my name is on the list. So why do you need his name and address? Is that list a lie, and you don't have any list of those who were in the campaign?
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Matiam 

I wanted to check with my colleagues what's going on an how it works. It seems like if you are on the waiting list, only thing to do now is to wait unfortunately until we get more of Watch6 in stock.

/Emmi
0 Likes