Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free buds with Galaxy Watch 6?

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 03:21 PM)
thejawss
Journeyman
Options
Bought the new watch from el giganten which supposedly has a promo giving buds for free. They link to the samsung page for details but i cannot seem to find where https://www.elgiganten.se/product/mobiler-tablets-smartklockor/smartwatch/samsung-galaxy-watch6-clas...

5 REPLIES 5
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

It is true that we have such an offer. But you need to wait until you receive the product before you can register. When you have received the product, you will be able to register in the Samsung members app or on our website here: https://www.samsung.com/se/offer/

We will also inform Elgiganten to clarify this on their website.

We hope this helps you!

/Daniel
0 Likes
thejawss
Journeyman
Options
That's great! I got a notification from bring that they will be delivered tonight, i guess i was too excited 😁 thanks for the quick reply!
0 Likes
dev0078
First Poster
Options

Hi I registered my product but how will i know if the Buds will be send to me.

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @dev0078 

If you have registered with receipt and all required information, you wait 5-10 working days to get a confirmation that everything looks OK. Check your spam folder if you have not received and answer. If something is missing, you will get the information. When everything is correct the product will be sent out. All information is stated in the campaign terms and conditions as well 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
pauli8
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I bought the watch6 in October last year from Samsung website and didn't receive the free Buds with the watch. 

I've chatted 4 times with samsung customer service and promised every time that my buds are coming or I'm on a list that are getting the buds next. But nothing. I've tried to register to the campaign 2 times with help of samsung customer service. Still nothing.

Now over 3 months later I still have no sign of anything telling me that I'm about to receive the buds that was promised to me.

I'm interested to hear how long have you waited your "free" buds?

Thanks and jaxuhaleja kaikille ☺️

0 Likes