Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contest winners

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 04:04 PM)
chiranth
Pioneer
Options
How do you check the winner of the contests and when when will they be announced 
39 REPLIES 39
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Imagine winning this thing and not checking your inbox... then the reward goes to someone else. Everyday I am checking my emails and private messages just in case. Also, I remember seeing most the images and everyone that's commented in this thread, in my opinion, has a good shout in winning a prize.
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Lol, I'm checking every day aswell. There were some good entries. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Oooooh mate... when you commented I got a email saying Samsung Winners and my heart stopped for like 3 seconds lmfao... then I saw it was CGriff36 replying lmao I am laughing my head off hahaha... it was that quick glance... Screenshot_20210917-143302_Gmail_37429.jpg
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Contest page has updated.. no winner announcement though.
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
This thread has gone eerily quiet.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
It has... the contest tab in the Samsung community seems to get updated so late... I wonder if its weeks or even couple of months away. As more time goes by... the more I think I ain't got a shot of winning. If I don't win I am going to be so gutted but I guess it be the same for so many. I can see that some of us took the competition serious hence replying to this thread. I can only keep hoping...
chiranth
Pioneer
Options
Yep just carry on the hope I guess
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
All good fun though.👍🏻
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I just won a flip 3! Wahoo