Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't open secure folder in samsung 54 5G

(Topic created on: 11-03-2024 10:43 AM)
Zachary0
Apprentice
Options
i had uninstalled secure folder just to reinstall it, but it says i have to contact service if the problem keeps going while installing the secure folder. i looked at the recent operation updates, data and more. none of it works, what do i do?
4 REPLIES 4
Ham0deh
Pioneer
Options
How could u uninstall it? I know that you can not uninstall it but only disable it.
Zachary0
Apprentice
Options
well, there is a button you could uninstall it, you have to go through the secure folder to do it though. i uninstalled it with no data left. i tried to install it after and it started to pop up "contact services if the problem won't stop"
Madeleine L
Options

Hi Zachary0!

Was it that you experienced problems with the feature before you uninstalled it and thus got this message linked to the problem you experienced or did this message only start after the reinstallation?

You can try to clear data for the function by going to settings - apps - look for secure folder - storage - clear data

/Madeleine

Zachary0
Apprentice
Options
hey! i tried to clear the data, it still has the same problem i couldn't install it. any suggestions?

i think i'm sure that it had no link to the problems, i wanted to testart the whole thing, unless if i wanted to store stuff outside secure folder while uninstalling it.