Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can not open links on members app.

(Topic created on: 26-05-2023 05:04 AM)
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Just curious if it's just me that can not open links that are in replies by other members in posts. I can open my own links that I reply to in posts. When I click on a link by another member, just takes me out of the post and back to community. 
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Checked a few links from others in Samsung Members and seems to be fine for me.   I am also using Samsung Internet.However know that at times there have been glitches with links and videos.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Neo001
Legend
Options

All, except 1 link, opened correctly. The one that did not open, displayed the same behaviour... took me back to the main community. My current default browser  is Samsung Internet.

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Also using Samsung Internet browser. Thanks @Neo001.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Had a few issues all day with the samsung support website. The community part of the app seems to be taking longer to open as well recently.
G G
Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
I was having the same issue in Members app with Samsung Internet as my default browser. Managed to resolve it by closing Members app, changing my default browser to Chrome and then tried opening a couple of links from different posts.

When I reverted back to Samsung Internet, the issue reoccurs.

Looks indeed like an integration issue with Samsung Internet.