Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth after last update

(Topic created on: 25-02-2024 03:59 PM)
Jaboj
First Poster
Options

What happened to bluetooth, after the last update it works terribly bad.

Vad hände med bluetooth, efter senaste uppdatering funkar den fruktansvärda dålig.

6 REPLIES 6
2TC-sy67
Navigator
Options
Se till att det uppspelade klippet, oavsett om det är ljud eller video, är kompatibelt med Bluetooth
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Sorry to hear!

Do you mind sharing more details? When does it not work? What device do you have? 😊

/Emmi
Alexsanneh
First Poster
Options
I can only connect one of my Bluetooth earphone the cannot connect i don't know why
Senormalmo
First Poster
Options
Kan inte koppla galaxy watch 6 med min s24 ultra... men den går att koppla med min s20+ Vad är felet?
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

If you experience problems with bluetooth, we recommend that you try resetting the network settings on your phone. Which you can do via Settings > General Management > Reset Network Settings > Restart the phone. After this, try connecting your bluetooth device again. 

Should there still be problems, we recommend that you send in an error report with the phone's system logs. This way our technicians can check the logs and diagnostics to try to figure out what's going on.

You can create a error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

/Daniel
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
När du ansluter din watch 6 till s24 ultra väljer du då flytta till ny telefon i inställningarna? För det måste du göra för att kunna ansluta klockan till ny annars går det inte.