Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple or Samsung

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 07:52 PM)
Jordy0897
Explorer
Options
Who thinks samsung is better than apple ?
11 REPLIES 11
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Really depends on your needs and preferences.
I have the S23 Ultra and Z Fold 5
I also have the iPhone 15 Pro Max. Mostly because of work and family.

For me, Samsung has the better devices. Just get so much more. Plus customisation etc
iPhone to me is not much different to one 5 years old. Some improvements. But equally a dated look and feel to it.
Jordy0897
Explorer
Options
I do like IPhone but i think there quite boring you can do so much more on a samsung
0 Likes
Jordy0897
Explorer
Options
I just gave up the iPhone 15 pro max to go to samsung as didn't like how Light weight the phone was
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think each to their own, I have owned both and run them alongside each other (Tablets, TV) and everything else as my son used to own all Apple (then flipped to the Z Flip4 and now ZFLIP5) and Mum has an iPhone 12 and 3x iPads.

I love the Apple ecosystem and how they keep iterating the design and software aiming for perfection, but I find them so ***** bland, bland and locked down.

Work offered me a Macbook Pro to test, display was nowhere near as good as my Book2 Pro and the UI and O/S made using O365 a pain. I swiftly returned it asking why can I have Book3 Ultra, given IT where happy paying nearly £3,000 for the MacBook Pro spec.
REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Book2 Pro i5, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptops]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12
Jordy0897
Explorer
Options
I have a apple Imac computer
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
On here you will find people will mainly say samsung. For me right now I prefer samsung. Much more you can do with the phone. They last absolutely forever (hardware wise) and I just prefer how you get much more hardware for your money, I prefer the UI and of course hardly any bugs and much better 120hz. For iphone I do like the build although the samsing looks nicer the iPhone does feel good in the hand I came from 14 pro max. The iPhone feels more magical but is ruined by bugs where as the samsung feels more powerful more fun and almost like an enthusiastic phone. It all boils down to what you prefer being a long time apple user and having had a few samsung I must say at this point samsung wins the game for me.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Well for me hell would freeze over before I bought an 🍎 🍏 device.

I had a work iPhone and ipad and hated them. No I despised them.. Constantly having I sign into everything every time I started the device, wouldn't work with Microsoft products then either.

My best android device was my z Huawei P30Pro. Well ahead of everything at the time.

Today it is the S23 Ultra, a beast of a device.
S24 Ultra
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
That P30 Pro was well ahead of the game at the time.
Amazing battery life as well. Had mine for 3 years.
Only thing was they did an update that degraded the camera quality and never fixed it
That zoom camera was amazing at the time
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's a personal decision born on preference for aesthetic looks and the phone's software @Jordy0897 

I prefer Samsung due to their innovative products and price points. 

I prefer Android over iOS as it is more open source with iOS being a more closed software.

The iPhone pretty much operates as Apple wants. 

That said an iPhone can be picked up with a person being able to navigate it straight away if a person generally uses iPhones that is. 

In my opinion a Samsung phone with Android and One Ui is more customisable. 

If your deciding then have hands on with both options etc. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "