Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI LANGUAGE PACKS PLEASE HAVE SWEDISH

(Topic created on: 15-02-2024 08:56 PM)
AmeliaViolet
Apprentice
Options

I bought the s24 ultra mainly because of the translation function using the ai but it is so disappointing that it is very limited and they dont even have swedish 😕 i wish they said it because right now i felt cheated. 😢 i really hope they will add more language like swedish 🙏 

19 REPLIES 19
Sina_Rossi
First Poster
Options
I bought this phone just for translate Ai Swedish language!!!
AmeliaViolet
Apprentice
Options
Me as well 😞
lifelyh
First Poster
Options

Does anybody know when the Swedish Language Will be there? I bought the Phone for this option, and i am very sad that there is no swedish :0(

AmeliaViolet
Apprentice
Options
I'm really waiting for it too and still no news about it 😞
ParkFlyNinja
First Poster
Options

Yes, we need to have more language like Swedish and Norwegian. 

corb06
Explorer
Options
Yeah this is a sad disappointment at the moment. Without Swedish language support almost none of the AI features are of use. Can't even use the voice recording ai tool for meetings. Can't even use voice input...
NajamQazi
First Poster
Options
Same here 😞 I am really disappointed 😞 that they do not have the Swedish language.
Members_W7og4pW
First Poster
Options

And to tjink i can't even copy and paste elsewhere for translation! This is crazy. Or am i the only one? 😇

DrSYR
First Poster
Options

Samsung Electronics today announced the upcoming expansion of three new languages for Galaxy AI: Arabic, Indonesian and Russian, as well as three new dialects: Australian English, Cantonese and Canadian French. In addition to the 13 languages1 already available, Samsung empowers even more Galaxy users around the world to harness the power of mobile AI. In addition to these new languages and dialects, Samsung plans to add four more languages later this year, including Romanian, Turkish, Dutch and Swedish, as well as the traditional Chinese and European Portuguese.

Language pack
First Poster
Options

Would like to have Norwegian language added

0 Likes