Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Members_SGNdqEV
Journeyman
Options

Dear Samsung!

The 6.1 update ruined the AOD for everyone, there was a missing brightness setting and the colors are disappeared. I would like to ask you to restore the possibility of the customizations. If you remove features from time to time nobody will feel the urge to upgrade their Samsung phones anymore.

The previous AOD was beautiful, the font size was big enough to read even the battery percentage, the notification icons were colorful and there was more space between the clock and the notifications, it was obvious at the first glance if there were notifications or not.

Now the font size is smaller, everything is white, the notification icons are almost unreadably small and they are too close to the clock. I would like to see colors on the AOD (this is why I bought amoled) notifications just as before: red for gmail, blue for telegram, green for missed calls, etc...

Outsourcing the AOD options to a different application (good lock) was a bad idea in my opinion, but removing features is even worse.

Thank you in advance!

Who Me Too'd this topic