Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify on lock screen/notification tray

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 11:25 AM)
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
Is there anyway to stop this showing unless I'm playing it on my device? Tad annoying. Tried holding my finger on it and swiping it but nothing happens. If I'm playing it on my phone fine, but the missus is playing it on hers so I don't care haha 

7 REPLIES 7
XGUK
Journeyman
Options
hold the icon/notification and select remove 👍🏻
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
I did this to remove the notification for YouTube Music thinking of would be temporary whilst the app was running. However, it seems to be permanent! Does anyone know a way to get the notification back once it has been removed?
0 Likes
joewat
Journeyman
Options
if you press the down arrow it should come up with a x to take it off.
0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

There is no X anywhere and holding does nothing. The fix I've found is to open Spotify then close it again, seems to get the widget off my phone but still plays wherever she's playing it 

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Jamsterdm,

If the issue persists, please send an error report attaching log files and describing the problem through the Samsung Members application so that our developers can look into it 😉.

0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

Yeah no problem. Appears to be all okay now 

0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Definitely an issue. After pressing remove that notification won't come back unless you clear the cache of the app. So you have to keep it there even if you don't listen to music or permanently delete it. There's nothing between that.
I'll send the report later
0 Likes