Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen rotation

(Topic created on: 02-11-2019 11:59 AM)
John51
Pioneer
Options

Has anyone had any issues with screen rotation not returning to portrait? If I open a video with auto rotation on it goes to landscape but when I exit the video phone screen stays that way. If i close all apps it still stays like that even turning off and on screen rotation does nothing. It works correctly after about a minute or so.. just seems to lag .. any ideas 

3 REPLIES 3
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @John51,

I have not experienced this myself,

Is this just in Samsungs video app or in all Video apps like YouTube etc..

It would be worth putting in a bug report to get this looked into by the dev team.

Just out of interest does it switch back to portrait of you toggle off auto rotation

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
John51
Pioneer
Options

It seems to be mostly in facebook  and YouTube  turning off the toggle for the rotation does nothing . It just comes back way it should be on it's own after about a minute 

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @John51 

I have seen some reports regarding the YouTube app, but not about the Facebook :thinking-face:

So like @BenGinders mentioned, make sure to send us an error report via Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members app!

Our development team will be able to take a look at it and try to find the source of the problem :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes