Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone is not so good..

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 02:09 PM)
Hfrattner
Pioneer
Options
I've noticed my phone lags and shows the colour light purple on some videos on social media... 
the one UI glitches as well..
one or two apps just closed for no reason.. 
ultrasonic sensor doesn't recognise my finger as much, never had that problem before.. 
Amd their was something else that bothered me but forgot... 
Am just curious how they are going to release the official update on January next year when they haven't made any changes or given us software updates for the beta?
10 REPLIES 10
mav2020
Pioneer
Options
@Hfrattner

I hear you. however, I've tried something and I hope that it might help you to overcome your problem.

(1) Enable Developer Options;
(2) Multicore packet scheduler- disabled

Once you have disabled multicore packet scheduler, restart your mobile phone and it should be OK. It worked my s20+ 5G.

Good luck.
poppyhdj
First Poster
Options
I am sure it is
0 Likes
NVA
Student
Options
me too I notice those purple display aswell. thought it was just me
Intratech
Voyager
Options
This is exactly what a BETA testing program is about so I hope you submitted a bug report to the Devs so they can work on their issues.
0 Likes
Hfrattner
Pioneer
Options
i submitted it long ago... i still see it and was wondering if its only me
Hfrattner
Pioneer
Options
I'll give it a try, thank you..
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
So now we wait for the next beta update to see if the issues get addressed.
0 Likes
Hfrattner
Pioneer
Options
i don't think they will be a beta update for they already have the date and month for the official update... and we still haven't heard anything from them..
Intratech
Voyager
Options
Have you been a part of a Samsung beta program before? It isn't uncommon to have a scheduled target for release whilst testing is still being carried out. This is normal across all projects tbh.
0 Likes