Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI home Freeze

(Topic created on: 27-10-2019 09:28 AM)
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Just navigated back to One UI home screen and everything became unresponsive apart from the notification tray.

I had to navigate to settings via the tray then force close One UI home app...

Has anyone else had this?

I have also submitted a bug report but  wanted to understand if it was just me facing the freeze issues

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
7 REPLIES 7
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @BenGinders 

That is something I have not encountered for sure and have not seen a similar report yet :thinking-face:

So thanks for sharing the error report with us! It is best to find the source of it and fix it as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Awahwah
Explorer
Options
Yep seen this, submitted a bug report too.
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Yep that's why I had asked because hadn't seen it mentioned before, only 3rd party launchers previously.
It has only happend since Beta 2.
Will keep an eye on it see if I can figure out a pattern to when it occurs
Ben Ginders
mun_96
Pioneer
Options

Yep happened to me once with the beta. In my case, could not access app drawer at all from home screen.

Have already error reported it

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

@mun_96 ,

Thanks for reporting it,

This is now looking like a common issue. Luckily we should have a fix in the next build.:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Ben Ginders
0 Likes
Solution
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

This has now been fixed in the latest Beta

Ben Ginders
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I found the first beta (the 1st UK one) beta than (no pun :smiling-face:  better than :winking-face:  the 2nd beta (UK one) 

I feel the battery is ever so slightly worse and its more choppy not so much laggy just stutters in places the UI seems more lazy.

Its not dreadful but it seems the interaction doesn't flow like the previous one.

Not noticed any bad bugs after the update however some settings had to be enabled again like swipe the screen for a screen shot gestures etc.

0 Likes