Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many Suggested Features Can We Expect In One Ui 2.0?

(Topic created on: 05-11-2019 10:22 AM)
ETHAN0
Pathfinder
Options

@TomaszT 

Any idea how many suggested features we could potentially expect to be implimented in One Ui 2.0?

I suppose that we would have to wait until One Ui 3.0 to get most of the suggested features as these will require lots of testing? 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @ETHAN0 

That is a really hard question to anwser :thinking-face:

Some features could potentially be added once the official version has been released.

Some will need time to be developed and tested.

I would really love to just give you a number, but there are so many variables that it is simply not possible at the moment.

ETHAN0
Pathfinder
Options

@TomaszT Thanks for your reply! I completely understand. Really looking forward to seeing at least a few of these great suggestions implemented soon 😀

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

@TomaszT wrote:

Hi @ETHAN0 

That is a really hard question to anwser :thinking-face:

Some features could potentially be added once the official version has been released.

Some will need time to be developed and tested.

I would really love to just give you a number, but there are so many variables that it is simply not possible at the moment.

Can you even say if a beta will be released this week even??

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @Darrenwalsh 

It would be difficult for anyone to give a date due to the nature of bug Squashing and ensuring the fixes don't cause implications elsewhere in the software... Which I'm sure you will agree would be counterproductive.

Also with all the good bug spotting and suggestions in this community, the Dev team will be working hard to get as much into each build as possible..

I do however believe we will see a release before the end of this week based on the replies to my bug reports... Although this is just my opinion not anything official:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Darrenwalsh 

From what I have been told, the plan is to release the next binary this week :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

But that will depend on the results of the tests that will check if new changes do not create any undesirable side effects.

If there are some problems found, then it might delay the release by some time (so those errors can be fixed and checked again). 

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

Screenshot_20191106-182627_Samsung Members.jpg

The registration has disappeared in the members app, what does that mean

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Normally means either the beta programme is full or the current community is amazing so they don't need anybody else haha
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes