Options

Only app I miss from pie is good lock 

Is there any plans for good lock to come to android 10

7 REPLIES 7
Skid_
Apprentice
Options

This was posted on the notice board.

Good Lock app is not supported in Beta version.
: After the Beta is finished, it will be applied when One UI 2
ofllcial version is opened.

MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Zabih,

It is possible that an update will be available soon to resolve the issue with the Good Lock app. If it happens that the Good Lock application does not work during the Beta Programme, it will definitely work after the software upgrade to the official version :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:.

Jenny25
Explorer
Options

Goodlock niceshot navstar, finelock and niceloack are not working on official update as well so is not just beta because i just update my s10 in the official way and all goodlock features in my navigation bar disappeared i tried to reinstall them but i can't...

I hate the new Samsung system updates it mess up with my setting

Jenny25
Explorer
Options

Goodlock is not working not only in beta but even in the official update i just installed and i very disappointed all my customized navigation bar disappeared and i cannot be reinstalled because of the 0ne ui2....🤐🤐🤐🤐 i wish i would never update now i hate my phone

Mohsin01
First Poster
Options

Very frustrating... if I knew of this beforehand, I would NOT have updated to the new software whemn propted to do so!  Any idea when this may be resolved? My phone just doesnt feel the same without my customisation 😓

Zabih
Journeyman
Options

I did some research and found out that good lock was updated to work with pie android 9 sometime in March 2019 so I am hoping it would be the same or sooner for android 10. Keeping my fingers crossed 

JazzyXD
First Poster
Options

Even when the offivial one ui 2.0 version ism't working.

0 Likes