Did you mean: 

Gallery missing pictures

(Topic created on: 01-11-2019 06:30 PM)
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options

Hi all

Is anyone having the same issue as mine and any help

When i receive a picture through WhatsApp i don't see the pictures in the Gallery app or in the Google photos app , but if i go to the My files app and head to the picture folder location i see them there

This is really annoying 

Any help to fix this

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hi  @AmirMhmd  

Have you set this up within WhatsApp app via Menu (3 dots in top right corner) >  Settings > Chats > Media Visibility 

20191101_190838.jpg

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
Yes i have that setting on
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Ok In the My Files app goto Menu (3 dots) >Settings>Show hidden system files

Once this option is switched on goto your WhatsApp folders, check each one for a file called .NoMedia. if this is in the folder delete it, then restart your phone and check your GalleryScreenshot_20191102-064814_My Files.jpg

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options

I have tried that but still no images in the gallery 

For a strange reason it shows some pictures and some pictures does showScreenshot_20191102-165945_Gallery.jpg

As you can see the pictures below in the gallery its showing the picture at the bottom but not the latest 2 pictures 

Screenshot_20191102-170010_My Files.jpg

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @AmirMhmd 

Unfortunately, there are a lot of problems with WhatsApp's compatibility on Android 10.

They have already been informed about it and should release an update for their app.

From our side, we are also looking for potential problems that might be fixed by us.

So please be sure to share an error report with us via Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members app! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: