otomo81
Student
Options
When does this beta end its been completely useless
10 REPLIES 10
Matthaus
Pioneer
Options
When they release the final version, you can reset your phone and downgrade at any time
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@otomo81,

Unfortunately we still don't know when the official version of the software will be available. It depends on the errors which can be found during the Beta version. Hopefully, all the possible bugs can be quickly and easily found, so everyone can enjoy the One UI 4.0. Until then, we recommend you to send suggestions on how to improve the software (any suggestions are welcome:)), or to inform us about any errors you find during your Beta experience, so we can swiftly get rid of them :). Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Matthaus
Pioneer
Options
Can you explain why the UK is stuck on a very outdated and buggy beta 2 when the final version is already out in all these locations?

UAE

Kazakhstan

Ukraine

Austria

Netherlands

Bulgaria

Croatia

Slovenia

Slovakia

France

Italy

Poland

Luxembourg

Switzerland

Baltic, Korea

Nordic Countries

USA (Verizon)
Rizzla
Navigator
Options
Why is it that it is the UK that has the beta issues and no other country. Don't make sense as all European countries have the same exynos version as the UK but they are getting the official android 12 update.
0 Likes
Matthaus
Pioneer
Options
I dunno very odd it doesn't make sense
0 Likes
N4T3
Navigator
Options
@MartynaK
REALLY hope you are fixing things that need fixing like screen uniformity as I have ran in issues with this instead of fixing useless things like your stock keyboard no one uses also every single time I see your reply it's the same thing please report this that and the other you are failing to clarify what you are actually doing when we report said issues. people are asking questions and your are sitting there hitting them with the same repeated answer it's not good enough to be honest
Rizzla
Navigator
Options
I totally agree, good on you for bringing this up. We are not getting any real answers. Just selling us a fob stories. We want to know why it is taking so long for the official android 12 to come to the note 20 ultra In the UK.
N4T3
Navigator
Options
Well considering how much rubbish I have just taken from Samsung I really don't need to be watching them spread repeated answers to the rest of you guys they are all over making a community but would keep us here hanging on for answers sweeping it under the carpets just like they did me the fact of the matter is they don't care they have made a beta with no real way of getting out when you sign up and have ran the same answer since the beginning of it
0 Likes
Rizzla
Navigator
Options
Looks like we're in the beta for the long haul. When I said in an earlier post that we could be in the beta for at least March, the moderator @MartynaK said it won't be that long. But I don't think that even @MartynaK knows what's going on
0 Likes