Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email delay receiving

(Topic created on: 24-11-2020 10:57 AM)
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
Anyone having delays receiving emails.

When receiving emails on computer through outlook, they are instant. But when receiving then on either the stock email app or typeapp or bluemail, there seems to be up to a 10 minute delay. Did not have this issue prior to beta 11.

Checked all the usual.setting and nothing has changed with the apps. Cleared the cache for each as well. I don't have all the email apps running, ingested all 3 of them with all the same issue. Finalised on the best app for me is type app due to my work and signature requirements.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Yep. The Samsung mail app reliability has massively reduced on Android 11 compared to Android 10.
Often doesn't grab new emails from my Gmail, even though it's set to "as they arrive", and I get a Gmail app notification fine.
I've filed a few reports about mail app issues and so far none have been fixed.
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
I don't even think they read the reports.. they never fix anything i have sent & when they do fix something it's nothing to even do with what we have all be reporting..

there a joke! slowest company I know to roll out STABLE android 11..

they can't even fix chat bubbles so they atleast work!!
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Useless!!!
why have all of us testing the Beta & doing reports of genuine issues & then nothing get actioned or fixed..!!!.. let down after let down
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@F19AJW,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing 😔. If clearing cache of the apps doesn't help, please submit an error report describing this issue via the Members app. Hopefully, the problem with emails will be quickly resolved! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
Hi,

already submitted error report regarding this on the 06/Nov, as many other users have as well.
0 Likes
JB12345678
First Poster
Options

2023 to 2024. Same problem.  Taking hours to receive email. Same process to receive via Gmail seconds. Via laptop MS outlook again seconds. PROBLEM is 2x factor authentication.. can't login into secure sites.. finding I have to get 2x factor authentication emails via a painfully webmail process. 

It's as if emails are being intercepted?  And analyzed, then released. Never had a problem on other brand phones.

Why not fixed by now. It's only am app email client??

0 Likes
Ajay-A
Community Manager
Options

Hallo JB12345678,

Which device are you using and is it up-to-date?

With kind regards,

AJay

Community-moderators-signature-jan24-reveal-800x200
0 Likes