Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beta update version 2

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 02:57 PM)
TD1991
Pioneer
Options
You reckon we will have a update on the beta version seema America already on version 3 and possibly 4??
6 REPLIES 6
Realsive
Explorer
Options
@TD1991

If you mean UK latest beta release build ZTK1 that is the 4th beta release for the galaxy series. Beta's ZTJA, ZTJF, ZTJN & ZTK1 (Exynos CPU America uses Snapdragon CPU) have been released. The UK only received ZTJF and ZTK1 whilst other markets (i.e Germany) received all builds.

I personally think this will be the last update before a stable version is released, I haven't had any major issues with the latest beta, maybe bit worse battery life.

Hope this helps answer your question 😁
0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options
we're close to the stable version alright but I believe we will have a couple of more betas like last year, I think we had 6 then
0 Likes
Raheem0903
Journeyman
Options
I am on ZTJA in UK s20+ how do I get ZTJF OR ZTK1?
I have no updates available in settings
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@TD1991,

Last week UK received the ZTK1 update which is actually the 4th Beta update worldwide. The UK didn't receive the first and the Beta third update, as already mentioned by @Realsive.

However, there will be at least one more beta update available for all markets soon. The ZTK6 update will fix the below listed issues:

- Interlocutor can't be heard by the recepient during voice and video calls
- When scrolling down the notification bar, the background is blurred
- While performing "Capture > Edit" right after DeX has been connected, top and bottom areas are cut
- While trying to unlock the device using biometrics, it fails, lock screen is locked and lock button does not work after that
- When opening "Customize My Files home" menu an error occurs
- When trying to use Youtube music, Safe Mode turns on, device becomes sluggish and reboots
- One UI Home will be updated
- Samsung Internet will be updated
- Other minor errors will be fixed  😀

0 Likes
KB7
Journeyman
Options
I have a top tier phone. I have last years software. How ***** is that?
0 Likes
KB7
Journeyman
Options
Apple does beta testing and software role outs much better than Samsung. 5 year old iPhones run the latest software and are not dicked about with staged releases.
0 Likes