Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta 3 for the S20 Series

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 01:28 PM)
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Can we please have beta 3 in the UK, there are so many issues with beta 2 that people are having and South Korea have had it for nearly a week. Please Samsung.
16 REPLIES 16
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
Amen to this
PhilStanway
First Poster
Options
+one on this
Rustymoo
Explorer
Options
Yep, agreed
0 Likes
Mefistos
Explorer
Options

Korean devices got beta 3 last week and US devices got beta this week. Apps are still crashing on beta 2, phone is lagging like crazy, how does Samsung let this happen is beyond me...

MatthewW191
Apprentice
Options
Beta 2 is by far the worse beta software I've ever used. The worse thing is the screen lag. The fact it takes minutes to get to settings just to fix it is unacceptable and the fact its so common is even worse.

The fact samsung just reply with generic replies really shows they don't care. Either give us BETA 3 or at least an update to fix the screen lag issue.
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
If and when Samsung ever release an Android 13 Beta in the future / next year... they should ban your serial numbers from ever downloading the future BETAs for people who never understand what the whole concept of BETA is. Especially that you agreed to the terms that this software will or may come with bugs.

Devices in USA / Korea uses the Snapdragon CPU instead of the Exynos CPUs that us UK people are using.
Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options

You should be banned from ever being allowed to voice your opinion....well this is what you are saying to everyone else. EU gets this chip and devices because of it and now many many devices aren't working and we are providing feedback for almost bricked devices and nothing is done but we are supposed to just accept that? We accept there may be issues but this has been by far the worst beta in all the years I have tested it. The whole point of this forum is to provide feedback and this is what people are doing. 

MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@APARMAR,

Developers planned the release of the third Beta software also on European devices, but unfortunately some other issues were encountered during testing, so now our developers are working on eliminating them. They want the next Beta version to be released preferably without any issues, so they are working hard to provide that. Our developers are feeling really sorry that fixing the issue takes this amount of time, but they are doing their best to make all Beta users satisfied 😊.

Midge123
Voyager
Options
I see my battery is draining away fast with the beta, but I know these bugs take time to sort out, only other things. Is the my bolderbeast call recorder? It does not even open up, but I managed to find another one thanks