Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lag

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 10:47 AM)
Rambo72
Journeyman
Options
Ever since I downloaded the beta the phone has been so laggy and unresponsive this is a £1000+ phone and not working well 
8 REPLIES 8
rynbttgg
First Poster
Options
Same for me, s20 ultra here. Its like the fps drops to 2
Darito
Student
Options
The point of the beta is to try the software with newer features before most will when the stable version comes out for the masses. If you don't want/expect bugs etc, then don't try beta testing firmware. Bugs/freezes are expected.

In the meantime, rollback to one UI 3 until the stable version is released.
MatthewW191
Apprentice
Options
The point is the phone becomes unusable.

If it lags during an emergency your in trouble.

Many of us our ok with bugs such as crashes, apps not working etc, but this kinda bug (which has been reported for a while) is making our phones unusable.
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
Well a simple solution if you can't handle bugs, rollback to stable OneUI 3.1 and move on.
odey34
Explorer
Options
Yes same happening for me too, so leggy when scrolling pages and even messaging too
0 Likes
Oisín
Journeyman
Options
It's to do with the screen refresh rate - if you change it (either by going into display settings or by turning on and off power saving mode) the phone will stop lagging
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Rambo72

I am sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue.

Our developers are working on fixing it. The fix to it will be available soon 😊.

0 Likes
jimbo99
Journeyman
Options
I get a really laggy keyboard when I send messages then it catches up then does it again
0 Likes