Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery problems

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 08:20 PM)
arman1401
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else having issues with battery. It's been 2 hours since I've upgraded to One Ui 3.0 and with minimal usage my battery has dropped 82% to 60% with at least 20 minutes of SOT
9 REPLIES 9
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
yep, massive drainage on beta Screenshot_20201021-133806_Ampere.jpg
0 Likes
SelbyL
Pioneer
Options
definitely setting higher battery drainage bit expect this to improve with next beta releases. nowhere near as bad as the original oneui beta a few years ago though
arman1401
Journeyman
Options
I have the s20 and my SOT was around 6 hrs a day with 2 charge cycles 💀
0 Likes
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
try checking Samsung apps for updates as some won't be optimised for the new software. I updated all apps and restarted my phone and it's been fine since but before that the battery drainage was higher than normal
zainhassan
First Poster
Options
my s20 ultra is really bad it would die within 2 hours which sucks badly don't know what to do every 2 hours I have to charge 🤦🏽
0 Likes
K3n0b1
Navigator
Options
Battery drain usually improves over the course of a few days when a new OS starts for the first time.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@arman1401,

If the problem with your battery life persists, please send log files via the Samsung Members application so that our developers can analyze the issue :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes
masterzoin
Navigator
Options
yes I notice this also I just sent error logs off
0 Likes
Dyceman
Navigator
Options
seems about 4 hours is what I'm getting atm with 1 hour screen on time Screenshot_20201025-085016_Device care_6995.jpg
0 Likes