Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain with latest Beta update.

(Topic created on: 29-11-2019 06:25 AM)
Quartz
Explorer
Options

Since updating to the last beta version the drain on the battery has got significantly worse.

I have turned off most background tasks (something I did not have to worry about before) and it is draining powered wicket than before.   I definitely can't get a day's worth of activity with it.   

Today I have had 2.5 hours of screen time and down to 32 % left from a full charge.  This is on a 10+

7 REPLIES 7
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Quartz 

In your previous post I have already mentioned what steps you could take to help us help you :smiling-face:

Also, there might be an update soon, so you might also want to check it once you install it! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Quartz
Explorer
Options

Hi Tomasz,

I have actually lost faith in the current Beta version.  I am now significantly changing the way I use the device to preserve battery power.  My usage is lower, on a full charge I am only getting about 2.5 - 3 hours of screen time.

0 Likes
Quartz
Explorer
Options

Hi Tomasz,

All this week I have been monitoring the performance of the battery and on average I am getting about 2.5 - 3 hours of screen time per day.

Not brilliant.  Actually I have changed my usage to the phone to preserve the battery.  I am very frustrated

I am not really happy with the Beta version.the battery 

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Quartz 

There might be a process/app that constantly drains your battery. So the best thing you can do is to share the Error Report via Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members app and let our development team analyze that 🤔

You might also try to Rollback to Android 9 and then try to upgrade to Android 10 again, as it might kill the background process that affects it.

0 Likes
Quartz
Explorer
Options

Thanks Tomasz.  I have shared it with the team as you suggested. Unfortunately I have not had any responses from.

0 Likes
Gman48
Apprentice
Options

Yep, battery nowhere near as good as it  struggling to get full day now

Quartz
Explorer
Options

I thought I was the only person experiencing these problems.

0 Likes