Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 Neko

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 12:32 PM)
HeroicLemming
Explorer
Options
The android 11 easter egg allows you to have cats in your power menu that you can feed and water. 
The Easter egg gets so far: turning volume up to 11 and getting the cat icon...
But not with Samsung? 
Due to samsung not adding the new power menu home controls, is there anyway for us to get cat game.
Also not showing in quick tiles

I like android easter eggs. Please add them Samsung 
9 REPLIES 9
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @HeroicLemming 

Thanks for sharing your opinion! 😊

Just as you have mentioned, this Easter Egg can't complete, due to power menu not being present on One UI 3.

I will forward that idea (to include a replacement or somehow complete the Easter egg) to our development team, however, I wouldn't hold my breath for this one, unless a lot of users really support this idea (as it might require a lot of changes, that might be tested etc. for a benefit of completing something, that not everyone is even aware of).

HeroicLemming
Explorer
Options
Thank you for replying and forwarding it on!
In previous android versions it was via quick tiles but I don't know if the implementation with android 11 would allow it but would be an awesome alternative for a feature that is already there
I want to cat compete with my other half 😂
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I vote for it so you got 2 now!
Jakub Novotný
First Poster
Options

I would like to have that feature too.

Nola_hgprincess
First Poster
Options

I'd like this too

Rachoyi
First Poster
Options

On your previous post, you mentioned you were working on a forcing an update when users have the screen locked and do not want to factory rest the phone.

Has there been any progress  with this?

My password on my phone changed without me changing it. I have tried all the suggested methods but nothing seems to work. I do not want to factory reset. 

0 Likes
kenners
Journeyman
Options
One UI 3.1: Quick Settings panel, click "Devices," click the three dots menu, "Manage apps," enable "Cat Controls."

Only thing I haven't worked out yet is how to collect the cats, like you could in older versions of Android.

Screenshot_20210414-001112_One UI Home_11840.png

0 Likes
LA_Lady
First Poster
Options

Just had an update and I would like this option too.

0 Likes
HELPER_DUDE
First Poster
Options
Please add this
0 Likes