Journeyman
Options
When is the regular S21 going to get beta 3? im still on beta 2 
15 REPLIES 15
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hey @adamstraw5
An update is due any time now ( could be tomorrow/ Thursday as its the favourite day of the week for Samsung to release updates for the UK and European markets, it just needs last minute tweaks and code for UK and European markets/handsets ) .... were actually on beta 4
Number 1 was just for the S22 range then it was opened for S21 range so we're due beta 5 , the sooner the better 'cause the fourth beta was one of the worst versions ever released and its crippled millions of beta testers handsets....
Hooe this helps , here's a copy of the US version 5 beta version for you to look through and it gives an idea of what the UK/ European markets version will be. As a rule Samsung seem to realess updates on Thursdays but don't hold me to it but I'm fairly confident
If you like my reply plesse give me a reward so I can earn my badges - thanks
Kind regards Screenshot_20221001_150858_Reddit.jpgScreenshot_20220929_180717_Reddit.jpgScreenshot_20221001_150852_Reddit.jpg
adamstraw5
Journeyman
Options
Thanks mate
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
It might not be beta 3 .... beta 2 might be the last with the full October update ... taking the s21 out of the beta program.
0 Likes
taraorkennedy
Explorer
Options
Jesus that's alot of fixes.
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
🤣 it's a big list of fixes....
I'm wondering if this will be the final beta release before the Stable / Public release of Samsung's version of Andriod 14 / One Ui 5.3 /6.0 ( I'm guessing the version numbers but it would make perfect sense to jump to 6 while releasing a new version of Andriod
How have you got on with your Beta 4 ?
Kind regards
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Your welcome
Glad to help
Kind regards
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hi @ pete007....
I believe we're on Beta Version 4 after 1 was exclusive to the S22 range and then the 2nd , 3rd and 4th were opened and included ALL the S22 and S21 and Note ranges ...
And as you can see with these screen shots I have from another forum I am a member of it clearly states Version 5 .... As I've mentioned in other posts I'm beginning to think ,confidently this to be the last big update and if it's relatively big bugs free a small and official end patch will follow next week but my contacts are tight lipped about the final Stable / Public release of Samsung's version of Android 14 / One Ui 5.3 / 6.0. , I am guessing the final version numbers but as I've said before it makes sence to jump to 6 for ease of confusion and for the marketing of out of the box versions and all that stuff!
Don't take my words as gospel but I've had years and years of experience working on Samsung Repairs and Beta Testing software so I'm pretty confident and please don't think my confidence is arrogance.
I enjoy informing people of what I know. Its handy to know what we're all learning on here when dealing with Samsung especially if you should ever need repairs
If I can assist you any more please don't hesitate to ask
Kind regards and fingers crossed for tomorrow and this urgently needed patch released.
Kind regardsScreenshot_20221001_150858_Reddit.jpgScreenshot_20220929_180717_Reddit.jpgScreenshot_20221001_150852_Reddit.jpg
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @adamstraw5,

No specific date is set. It depends on the number of errors encountered, how fast they can be fixed etc. So, the date is always difficult to estimate 😉

Have a good day!

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
S22 started receiving new beta today 👌IMG_20221006_120900_485_1000005970_1665054539.jpg
0 Likes