Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shazam quick access

(Topic created on: 17-09-2022 11:25 PM)
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
Only a minor point...I've activated Shazam using the quick access icons (not Auto Shazam). I get a notification icon and if I swipe down, the notification text says it's listening for a song.  If I then click on Cancel, it doesn't cancel the notification text box and the Shazam icon keeps pulsing away next to the clock. However, despite the persistence of the Shazam icon and text box which won't clear, it doesn't seem to be listening any longer: the green mic disappears and it doesn't pick up a song unless you activate the quick access icon again.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

For me it goes away when i click on cancel. Also, it tries to listen for a song for about 10 seconds, after which it stops and shows and message in the screenshot.

I suggest you uninstall and reinstall Sharan and see if the issue goes away.

Also from Shazam's Notification settings, toggle off "Shazam from notification bar".

Screenshot_20220918_084859.jpg

Screenshot_20220918-085319_Shazam.jpg

redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
Hi Neo001. Many thanks for your suggestions. I'll do some more testing and feed back on it. Cheers.
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
Hi Neo001. Grateful for you taking the time to offer suggestions, but I was still struggling. I did a reboot and it is working entirely as expected now: cancelling and detecting songs perfectly. 👍
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Thanks @Neo001 for your hint. 👌

@redsunset2022, sometimes the simplest solutions are the most effective ones. 🙂