Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor battery life on beta

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 07:37 PM)
azuris
Student
Options
Is anyone else experiencing poor battery like on the one ui 5 beta forr s22 ultra. Can even last a day now. Ive checked the battery status eg drain, app ussing battery and all seems Inormal but the battery life is shortened quite noticeably. I know its a beta programme but i hope that this get fixed with the final version.
10 REPLIES 10
maodaa
Voyager
Options
I noticed same. I even wiped the cache partitition.
The battery life is like half from previous beta with same usage.
"Gratz to samsung" as always.
Dapp
Pathfinder
Options
Nope, battery life on my S22 ultra is actually way better than it's ever been since the last couple of beta updates
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
The last beta made my battery life worse as well I thought it was only me but I guess everyone else affected.
0 Likes
hmptec
Journeyman
Options
Battery life is better for me. Strange that everyone is getting varying results.
0 Likes
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
I had a problem with battery life on the first full day after installing beta v3. I then wiped the cache partition and it's been back to normal again. The poor battery may have been a confidence.
For the duration of the beta, I've found battery performance to be really good, and I actually think better than pre-beta, though I can't prove it! 😁
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @azuris,

Thanks for your feedback. Have you tried wiping cache partition? If that doesn't help - Please send an error report through Samsung Members app so that the developers can take a look 😉

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Casavult
Pioneer
Options
I can agree. Beta4 seems to be impacting my battery massively. I didn't have this issue in beta3 but do now.

Cache partition wipe didn't help.
0 Likes
Jordannhauser
Student
Options
I'm also having battery issues
Casavult
Pioneer
Options
The phone now tells me a full charge will last 13 hours and 25 minutes. That's shockingly worse than I was getting before... I was getting 19 hours roughly before and that was with the same amount of usage.Screenshot_20221012_060345_Device care_1000001463_1665551025.jpg
0 Likes