Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how long we will be on beta software.

(Topic created on: 18-10-2022 07:29 PM)
mafi2299
Apprentice
Options
I ask because I didnt fully intend to do this, didnt fully understand what I was going myself into
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
One UI 5.0 will be released to the public before the end of October.
0 Likes
Casavult
Pioneer
Options
Samsung has said the final public release will be in October so I'm purely guessing that this may be the final BETA.

I could be wrong onviously. We don't actually know what this new build might entail as there could be a critical bug found that may require another patch but hopefully not!
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
It's looking likely that the official build will be pushed out before the end of this month, with us on Beta getting the build to take us over.
There may still be a few niggles in the first official build as app development catches up with any changes impacting them which haven't been picked up in test but they'll be addressed in app updates and swept up in monthly patches.
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @mafi2299

I understand that participation in the Beta Programme may look a little different than you imagined and that you could have changed your mind about taking part, and for this reason you should know that you can withdraw at any time. 🙂

When you are sure you want to leave the program, you need to withdraw the One UI Beta Programme status via the Samsung Members App on your device. To remove the beta SW, roll back to the previous version using the Smart Switch PC version on your PC. If you need assistance to roll back your software to the latest approved version, please contact Samsung Customer Service.

Have a great day!

0 Likes