Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Withdrawl

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 11:32 AM)
PTR999
Apprentice
Options
If a user opts out of the beta at one of the stages before the stable release e.g. after Beta 3, will they still get pushed the stable release when it's available to them? Or will they need to downgrade to 4.1 first? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PTR999
Apprentice
Options
Thanks guys. I solved it by just enrolling again for the beta programme, then within a few minutes all the remaining updates were pushed through one-by-one until the stable build came through.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @PTR999

official version of One UI 5 has been released and should be available for you to download. Have you checked for updates on your device? 🙂

0 Likes
PTR999
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I've checked but no updates are available yet. Phone unlocked and purchased from Samsung (if that makes any difference). Thanks for the reply.
0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@PTR999, You should use Smart Switch on Windows PC to update. I'm not sure but I think it will probably install stable Android 13.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch

0 Likes
Solution
PTR999
Apprentice
Options
Thanks guys. I solved it by just enrolling again for the beta programme, then within a few minutes all the remaining updates were pushed through one-by-one until the stable build came through.