Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Beta 3 UK

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 07:38 AM)
Gary1988
Explorer
Options
Any idea when Beta 3 is coming out in the UK? 

The ongoing issues with my phones WiFi and Virgin Media's Hub 3 is becoming a real pain in the neck.

I've reset the network settings on my phone loads of times now but the problem is getting a real problem now. 

If this was just a problem on my phone, I wouldn't be to bothered but it also throws everything else that's connected to the broadband offline.

24 REPLIES 24
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
How is your phone duping everything else on WiFi tho?
Personally was expecting beta3 to land yesterday, hopefully it'll be today. I want that refreshed weather app 🤣🤣
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
Well Samsung said this week and tbh they did deliver..... to korea only! It should be today and needs to be as I have the exact same issue
0 Likes
squishy777
Pioneer
Options
That's interesting I think you will find it's virgin that might be the issue I'm having same problems as well but I was having them before beta and others are having same problems with virgin and they not even got beta or an s21, their service status is showing network issues
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
I've never had to perform router resets on android 11. Only started happening on beta 1
0 Likes
Rishi90
Journeyman
Options
No issue for me I'm with BT. Although I just get the blurred home screen wallpaper
0 Likes
KirkyLAD
Navigator
Options
I personally just want my phone to stop restarting randomly 😂
0 Likes
Gary1988
Explorer
Options
Because it in effect stops the wireless from broadcasting and the WiFi names disappear from the list of available networks.
0 Likes
Gary1988
Explorer
Options
Nah there was another forum user who is experiencing the exact same issue and it was confirmed by Virgin that it's a Samsung issue due to the Beta software
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Looks like it'll be next week now. No update today.
0 Likes