What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 
Spring naar oplossing OPGELOST

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

Call Recording werkt niet op de Galaxy S9

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 14-03-2018 10:14 PM)
39628 Weergaven
Duvelding
Explorer
Opties

Een telefoongesprek wordt maar eenzijdig opgenomen.

Mijn stem wordt opgenomen, de stem van de andere persoon niet. Ongeacht binnenkomend of uitgaand gesprek.

0 Likes
Spring naar oplossing
126 Antwoorden
ianmacd
Explorer
Opties

This is one of the reasons I will not be updating my devices to Android 9 (Pie), which is undoubtedly the least useful version of Android in the history of the platform. It takes away more useful functionality than it gives.

0 Likes
Johs
Journeyman
Opties

According to official posts by both ACR and Boldbeast, call-recording won't work with Android Pie:

ACR: 

https://bitbucket.org/copluk/acr/issues/2418/kb-android-9-p-call-recording-issues

"We would like to inform our users that there will be no call recording workaround on Android 9 and above. No 3rd party call recording app will be able to do so."

Boldbeast:

https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

Now many users have upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie, please be noticed:

• In some countries a few Android 9.0 phones have the call recording feature enabled, so no root needed, Boldbeast records calls great.
  • In most countries most Android 9.0 phones have the call recording feature disabled. In recordings your own voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak, no matter what recorder you are using. In this case you should root the phone then Boldbeast can fix the problem perfectly. Without root you have no solution in the whole world undoubtedly (you can test and confirm the fact yourself), with root Boldbeast is exactly the solution.

So, bye bye Android Pie!

0 Likes
Plaaggeest
Student
Opties
Ik heb daar ook last van is niet handig voor mij dit was mij geheugensteun
chrisichris
Explorer
Opties

ACR Pro Call recorder works fine on my Samsung S10+, I don't know why people are saying it doesn't work!

0 Likes
eross
Explorer
Opties

Listen to your recordings. Do you hear both parties voice or just yours?

0 Likes
eross
Explorer
Opties
List to your recordings. Do you hear both parties voice or just yours?
0 Likes
cbakkeren
Pathfinder
Opties

I hear both parties on the s9 plus and s10 plus. I live in the Netherlands.

chrisichris
Explorer
Opties

I did say it works just fine on my S10+, Including both sides of the recording

0 Likes
chrisichris
Explorer
Opties

Forgot to say - I live in the UK

0 Likes
eross
Explorer