Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Wallet on S8+ keeps prompting to update

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 10:53 AM)
markdewet
Journeyman
Options

Hi all,

As above, Samsung Wallet, version 5.1.80, keeps telling me there is an update however when I tap "update" I get a brief blue circle then it just goes back to "A new version is available" with the update button. I downloaded the app directly from the Samsung Store, so not sure what the issue is. Please advise/assist.

0 Likes
Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @markdewet. Certainly. Whenever you are composing a post on the Community, please click on the camera icon on the toolbar (if you hover over this, you will see that "Insert Photos" comes up).

You will then be able to upload your screenshot to this thread. 👍

0 Likes
markdewet
Journeyman
Options

@PaulM1 

Screenshot_20230112-225032_Samsung Wallet.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for providing the screenshot, @markdewet. You're definitely using the most up-to-date version of Samsung Wallet, so I'm unsure why there's an indication that an update is available.

Ignoring that message for a moment, however,  is Samsung Wallet otherwise working as expected for you?

0 Likes
markdewet
Journeyman
Options

@PaulM1 Thank you for the reply. Yes so far it seems to be working fine although I haven't used it to make a payment as yet. I will report back once I've used it for payments. Thank you for all your assistance.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

That's good to hear (well, read!), @markdewet. Please let me know how you get on with the app after you make your first payment. 💳

0 Likes