Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 + problem: (Device Care) CPU overloading. Restart

(Topic created on: 07-07-2022 04:58 PM)
jay4jo
Explorer
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi I keep getting a message saying that apps are making my CPU to overload and i need to restart my phone it's only just started to happen. Is there anybody who knows what i can do to fix this thanks in advance jay.

32 REPLIES 32
smg1
Navigator
Options
Other Smartphones
To me this would tell me your ready for a factory reset. This may sound drastic but I'm sure a reset will solve all your issues.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Other Smartphones

First try https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

If no use then please consider @smg1 advice to factory reset.

If that does not help then a Samsung Service Centre can check out the phone.

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help.

Stumpy
Journeyman
Options
Other Smartphones
Only just started getting this message! Has any cure been found yet ,it's damned annoying. Galaxy s8+ old but good!
goldenbear17
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
I've been getting this message for a few weeks. Battery draining rapidly. Samsung 8..but still plenty memory left and a good phone.
Morningsurfer1
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I agree.  Very disappointed with my purchase, wish I had of stuck with S8 plus

0 Likes
Speediechick
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Me too, with my S8. Warm to touch, and battery draining by half within a couple of hours, and going flat overnight. I thought I fixed it by changing my Spotify app settings (disallowing Spotify to run in the background), but the issue has returned. Any progress with yours?

vixen78
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
I have the S8 and last few days I've been getting the same message and my phone goes very hot, deleted some apps and done a full scan etc but happened again this morning, not sure what to do
Suzanne86
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
I have an S8 and have been getting this notification every morning for about 3 weeks. Tried a full scan. Resetting my phone before bed. Still happens. Just went through and deleted a few apps that might be affecting it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stumpy
Journeyman
Options
Other Smartphones
Two month's & STILL no reply or fix!!!
0 Likes