Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A10e Secure Folder Issue

(Topic created on: 04/06/20 21:03)
FreddyA
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi, I've recently forgotten my secure folder pattern and can't get into the folder.
I press "Forgot  pattern" on the bottom and it says "To reset your Secure Folder lock, sign in to your Samsung account".
After I choose the "reset" option, it goes to a screen that reads "Your Samsung account has been changed. To enable Secure Folder, sign in as null and reset your Secure Folder lock."
My only option after this is to select "OK" and it closes the secure folder.

I don't know what "Sign in as null" means, and I've been stuck here for an hour. Is there anyway I can fix this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
Other Smartphones
@FreddyA: When you hit Reset, it should take you to a screen to enter your Samsung Account details. If it's saying the account has been changed, then try going to Settings > Accounts and Backup > Accounts > Select your Samsung account > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Remove Account. Now, go back to Accounts and Backup > Add Account > Samsung > Enter your details. Once complete, try resetting your Secure Folder pattern again, and let me know if this resolves the issue.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Other Smartphones

I tried this biy it's still saying that I need to sign in as null. Please help me

0 Likes