Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6 is terrible

(Topic created on: 18-12-2023 03:21 AM)
elliot10cc
First Poster
Options

Its actually so bad, they literally changed my whole UI, I can't refresh the weather anymore which has a time displayed too (I was very used to doing that as it's on my home screen), the font has changed, AND! they replaced the actual good emojis with the worst ones I have ever seen in my life. Wish I never updated my phone now because what the hell. I was fine with my Samsung a33 5g until this.

9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As you cannot revert back to the previous software version @elliot10cc the way forward js to send feedback via your Samsung Members App if you haven't already. 

That way the relevant Samsung Department will receive yours and others feedback. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Hrishabh
First Poster
Options

1000075700.jpg

 utterly disappointed by samsung UI update it looks like they are going the way of oppo and vivo ...i have brought a samsung s23 ultra for this UI interface....its cluttered slow and also outdated like Navigation are also showing old type arrows and also the notification panel ...its just copied layout of lower end companies specially emojis are horrible

Joker53
Student
Options

Agree. Really wish I could un-install UI 6.1. I absolutely hate it. You want to add features that's one thing. But don't force me to change the way my phone looks. I also like the refresh button on my weather widget. Not sure why the removed it.  Samsung you failed this time. Just read the various forums out there. I have not seen many that like it.

sandysomerset79
First Poster
Options
It's just rubbish this new uodates has lost some of my saved passwords and it's difficult to manouvre and find information, this is the absolute worst update ever I wish that I hadn't bothered. Looking to get rid of my samsang as my old vodafone android was so more advanced. Now I can wait to get out of my contract.
0 Likes
Jobe Smith
First Poster
Options

I absolutely hate UI 6.

Yes, colors are bad.
But ever since the update, my camera works bad.
If I have taken a picture and close my fold 3 and open again it is just black screen.
I need to close cam app and start it up again. Missed so many “photoops” because of this.

Also, almost every apps is now narrow on “big screen” as they are on front screen. That happened right after update. I cannot get most apps to fill the big/inside screen.
(maybe the app developers’ fault)

But worst and most annoying is, if I “go in” someplace ie. Read a comment on YT or on a homepage and want to jump ONLY ONE! step back, I jump all the way to “desktop”.

Hitting “#” home button or hitting “<” one step back does totally the same thing.
Don’t happen so much if I have been “in” for a short time.
But if I use some time reading or watching a video, it happens every time.

Then came an extra update, and I hoped it would fix it.
But it is still the same 😞

Have tried restart and all kinds of things 😞

Samsung galaxy fold 3

0 Likes
RealOriginaLew
Journeyman
Options

Where's my fraking DARK MODE??? everything is now bright day mode regardless of dark mode on or off! What-The-Frak samsung???? I had the feature grid set up the f_(k!ng way I wanted it & that sh__ changed too!

0 Likes
Stevie49
First Poster
Options
Since I got One UI 6.0, using my Galaxy A14 has been a nightmare. It hangs several times for ages after booting up, various apps which previously worked with no problem now don't start properly and are liable to shut down of their own volition. Wish I could uninstall it!
0 Likes
Bananabread
First Poster
Options
Has anyone else had a problem with Google as well?? Suddenly it's just not autocompleting my searches no matter what I do - and the new navigation bar gestures are so much worse now, really trying to mimick other brands when the previous was better. Very dissapointed. S10e
0 Likes
Cristian O
First Poster
Options

it's true bro 

0 Likes