Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5 Beta

(Topic created on: 28-09-2022 01:44 PM)
Indomitable-Albus
First Poster
Options
Hi Guys.
I'm obviously a Samsung Member and I use an A52S device.
I read an article on Android Police stating the One UI 5 Beta was now available for my device and would be accessible from a notification on the Samsung Members home page.
I have the Members App set to receive all notifications but as yet I see no notification, am I doing something wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
KholaI
Options

Hey @Indomitable-Albus 

There are limited slots for the One UI Beta Programme, and this explains why you're currently unable to register. For future reference though, to participate in the One UI Beta Programme, you have to register via the Samsung Members app > Log in with your Samsung Account (if you do not have a Samsung Account, create an account at Samsung Account site) >  Select "Notice > Registration for One UI Beta Programme" > Complete and submit the application form. If you meet the participation criteria, you are enrolled in the One UI Beta Programme.

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
The Beta programme is also only available for unlocked handsets so depending on where you got your handset and if it came from a network provider then you may not be eligible
0 Likes
JWM85
First Poster
Options
I am a member with a log in, on an unlocked A52s and I can't find the section you are referring to. I would also like to sign up to the Beta program, it's what I miss most about moving from Pixel phone to Samsung. Thanks!
0 Likes
Indomitable-Albus
First Poster
Options
Hi and thanks.
Yes I'd already done everything you suggested but I still don't see an option for " Notice " Registration, so should I assume there are no more places available at present then.
0 Likes
Indomitable-Albus
First Poster
Options
Yes in my case the device is unlocked.
0 Likes