Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with sim card issues.

(Topic created on: 23-10-2021 07:36 AM)
zoh
Student
Options
I have recently purchased an A52s 5g phone. Everything was alright until last Wednesday. Unfortunately, from the last two days, it keeps showing "no SIM card inserted" and "not registered to network ". I use lycamobile (UK). Sometimes the connection comes back but most of the time it keeps showing those and makes me unable to make calls and use the internet. 
How do I fix it now? Is there something wrong with my phone or the network provider and everybody else are also experiencing the same issue? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@zoh Hello, try this: Go to Settings / Connections / Mobile networks / Access point Names, the three dots at the top right-Reset to default.
This will reset the APNs and may help. All the best.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
You may need to try get replacement sim from Lycamobile just to see if it improves. If it doesn't then it maybe something to do with the sim reader inside the phone. If it's a fault it should be covered under warranty though.
Тори Тори
First Poster
Options

Добрый день, подскажите пожалуйста телефон А52s после обновления ПО требует  пароль из 4 символов в котором должна быть хотя бы 1 буква? я такой пароль не устанавливала. 

0 Likes