Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet dropping randomly

(Topic created on: 27-11-2023 06:57 PM)
joochoa
First Poster
Options

I just got my S23 Ultra and it was working perfectly fine until recently I stopped getting internet when I'm inside my friends home and certain spots of town. This was never an issue before. I'm currently in a different city and also experiencing internet loss so, its not secluded to just my town. My friends all have Verizon and are receiving internet service on their phones while in their home. Also, my phone will not connect to her WIFI even after restarting the router. Other devices around the home will connect to the WIFI except my phone. When I am connected to the WIFI, my phone shows "connected without internet". I have done all I can think of from resetting the router, resetting my connection settings, turn off/on phone. 

I found that whenever I turn on/ off airplane mode, I will get internet but it lasts about 10 seconds. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi there

Sorry to hear you're having issues. However you've posted into the UK Forum here.

You might find the US Forum more meaningful for your question?
0 Likes
joochoa
First Poster
Options

Oops! Thank you :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It could be your phone @joochoa 

There is a diagnostic tool found in your Samsung Members App. 

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone. 

Try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

And resetting your Network Connection via Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes