Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to unlock phone having samsung account, fingerprints, phone number.

(Topic created on: 19-12-2023 06:30 AM)
Piter Kifiak
First Poster
Options

Why do we need Samsung account, fingerprints and phone number? Why should we create an account, add fingerprints, add phone number in system if impossible to use it for unlocking smartphone due to I forgot my PIN. And we have Samsung Knox that's cool but how it can help real owner unlock phone... Of course, I can reset, delete all my data and use the phone again, BUT I need all my data inside. Why there is no any methods?

I've tried all instructions, including find my phone where I don't see button Unlock

Current situation, very disappointed for me as an active buyer of Samsung equipment...

Smartphone: Samsung M52

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

You have options if you've forgotten your pin (which is not Samsung's fault - they are successfully protecting your device).

You can use Find My Mobile from another device if you've got it activated.
Piter Kifiak
First Poster
Options

They are to blame for the fact that I have my phone in my hands, which contains my Samsung account, fingerprints, phone number and I can't unlock it. Stupid situation, don't you?....

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Sorry no, I don't agree.

If you have entered a PIN (which is the default and is used periodically to confirm access to the device to protect YOUR device) then it is not Samsung's fault if you've forgotten it.

Either use the Find My Mobile function to unlock it or do a factory data reset.
Piter Kifiak
First Poster
Options

PiterKifiak_0-1703001220272.png

as you can see I can't unlock as I don't see button Unlock 😞

And I really need my data inside. So, I'm looking for solution and don't want to give up with it :smiling-face:

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try taking the phone to a Samsung Experience Store if you have one local enough with all your relevant ID and purchase receipt to prove you are the actual owner @Piter Kifiak to see if they can help. Or maybe ring ahead to ask. 

Or as @Piper123 suggests reset the phone which I know your hesitant to do but your backups will put the data back into the phone. 

These security protocols are meant not to be circumvented to protect the phone and it's contents. 

I wish you all the best.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_3nLOKOp
First Poster
Options

Same problem ! SAMSUNG, it is right ?

0 Likes
Jac14
First Poster
Options

I think you should go through the phones manual or browse more about this issue to get it resolved.

0 Likes