Did you mean: 

Galaxy s21 ultra battery drain

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 03:00 PM)
Kuzurii
Journeyman
Options
Hello all , 
After updates I'm facing this nasty battery drain
Battery % literally drops in front of my eyes as before wasn't nothing like that....

My phone is on all possible battery saving tricks such as : dark mode, 60hz , hd+ , all apps deep sleep category, 5g off , fast changing off , less then half brightness, nfc off, auto sync off , location Bluetooth and mobile data off when not in use....
With all these battery saving tricks I managed to get 4 hours sot....

At this point I fell using a budget phone rather than flagship device

Even two weeks ago decided to install new battery, and guess what new battery performs same as old one.....🙃 ( done battery calibration as well )
Installed good guardians for apps optimisation 

In device care there is no power hungry apps...
Have even done factory reset, cleared cache partition, only 5 apps downloaded rest is stock apps, disabled stock apps such as Netflix etc .

Any ideas would be appreciated , thanks🙏🙂 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Kuzurii
Journeyman
Options
Screen shot of device care 32% of battery left with 3h screen on time Screenshot_20230428_184129_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Some social media apps are power hungry apps. Facebook, Instagram are just two of those. Plus playing clash of clans, I don't think that's too bad off screen and on screen time for the s21 model.
Kuzurii
Journeyman
Options
Its s21 ultra , and social media apps wasn't used much please see % in screen shot
keith30
Maestro
Options
Clash of clans is eaten your battery by looking at the screenshot. Flona's right alot of social media drain your battery fast as they are always running in the background even throu you might not be in the app. Good battey performance
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/still-very-happy-with-the-s21-ultra/td-p/53219...
This is one of my posts from last year, recently upgraded to the s23 ultra. Family member bought my s21 ultra and it's still very good on battery. I found setting up some bixby routines improved battery for me. Having most features turned on when I needed them and off when I didn't need them. There are also some tips on you tube I followed to get the best battery life.
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/great-video-to-watch/td-p/7006015
Kuzurii
Journeyman
Options
Hmmm before software update i was getting 8 hours screen on time wit even more havy use of phone
Kuzurii
Journeyman
Options
Well Clash of clan's used 10% only from screen shot
0 Likes
Kuzurii
Journeyman
Options
Really appreciated with your suggestions and reply I will check your tips out , Thanks 😊
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
They may not have been used much but for the short time used they devoured 25% of your battery in less than an hour.