Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

(Topic created on: 13-11-2022 11:02 PM)
johnners
Apprentice
Options
I have inadvertantly deleted my emails. How can i get tham back.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Maestro
Options
If they not in your recycle bin then they probably gone. You usually have them for 30days in the bin before they are deleted from there.
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

As above, if you have emptied your recycle bin/trash, they will be gone. If you have any other devices that haven't connected to the internet, you may have a local copy. As soon as the device is synced though, they're gone.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You may want to see if it still in your inbox via the Web as some systems don't delete email after downloading
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @johnners  As others have mentioned  once the 30 days passes it  becomes  problematic.  However possible you may be able to access via the web.  Personally I save any important emails shortly after I receive them.

A bit of information on the email system for different providers here https://www.easeus.com/file-recovery/recover-deleted-email-files.html 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @johnners 

Log into your email via your browser and you should still find them on your server , hopefully  🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
johnners
Apprentice
Options
Thanks to all who replied-I got them all back. Won't do that again!